What does it mean to be a resurrected people? The province's Commission for Justice and Peace is exploring this question by offering homilies and resources based on the Sunday readings of the Easter season highlighting important issues of justice for our times.
The topics for each week are:
- Easter Sunday: Welcome
- Second Sunday of Easter: Immigration
- Third Sunday of Easter: Human Trafficking
- Fourth Sunday of Easter: Peace and Security for All Life
- Fifth Sunday of Easter: Economic Justice
- Sixth Sunday of Easter: Climate Justice
- Seventh Sunday of Easter: Racism
These themes are developed from our six major priority areas of our US and Canadian region of the Dominican Family. You can find a downloadable copy below.