Your gifts to the 1216 Annual Fund support under-resourced ministries across the Province of St. Albert the Great, help friars no longer serving in active public ministry due to age or health restrictions, and, when authorized, supply funds to special projects undertaken at the direction of the Provincial and his Council.
Your gift TODAY…
- Allows friars to serve in parishes, missions, and ministries where necessary financial resources are scarce and difficult to obtain.
- Assists the Province in meeting the living and healthcare expenses of friars no longer serving in active ministry but continuing in their lifetime commitment to prayer, contemplation, and common life.
- Allows lifelong, ongoing education for our friars, from the novitiate through their later years.
- Helps underwrite retreats and time dedicated exclusively to spiritual formation, enabling our friars to share with others the fruits of their contemplation.
- Makes it possible for the Provincial and his Council to provide financial resources where most needed in the Province.
To give today, please select "1216 Annual Fund" when asked to “apply your gift” below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this gift tax deductible?
Yes. The Dominican Province of St. Albert the Great (The Dominican Central Province) is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt charity and your donation is deductible to the full extent of U.S. law.
- Can I give by phone or mail?
To give by phone, please call us at (312) 243-0011. To give through the mail, send a check to the following address: Dominican Province of St. Albert the Great, 1910 S. Ashland Ave, Chicago, IL 60608. If helpful, you can also download the Give by Mail form.
- What's your Tax ID number?
- Ministries of the Province of St. Albert the Great administrated by the Provincial Office have individual Tax ID Numbers. Call the Office of Mission Advancement if further clarification is needed.
- The Dominican Province of St. Albert the Great # 36-2850870
- The Society for Vocational Support # 36-2364657
- The Office of Mission Advancement # 36-4240359
- The Dominican Shrine of St. Jude Thaddeus # 36-2167922
- The St. Dominic Mission Society # 36-2362367
Our legal corporate title is “Dominicans, Province of St. Albert the Great, U.S.A.” and we do business (dba) as both “ Dominican Central Province” or “Society for Vocational Support.” Either of these names is sufficient for checks and other giving documents. We are also listed in the official Guidestar directory and recognized under the IRS Group Ruling for the Roman Catholic Church.
- Is my information kept private?
- Absolutely. Our policy is simple: we do not sell or share your information with third parties. Ever.
- Whom do I call with questions?
- Feel free to call either Fr. Andrew Carl Wisdom, O.P. or Mr. Bob Dixon in our Advancement Office at (312) 243-0011 or email us at email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
- Can I donate stock or give from a retirement account?
- Absolutely. For stock transfer instructions, call either Mrs. Bridget Merck or Mr. Bob Dixon in our Provincial Center at (312) 243-0011 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To give through your IRA, contact your advisor and request a charitable disbursement to the Dominican Central Province at 1910 S. Ashland Avenue, Chicago, IL 60608. See above for Tax ID numbers appropriate for your gift.