St. Dominic Mission Society
Gifts to the St. Dominic Mission Society provide resources for our mission in Puerto Rico in order for us to more effectively preach the Good News of Jesus Christ there, especially in Bayamón, Cataño, Ponce, and Yauco.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this gift tax deductible?
Yes. The Dominican Province of St. Albert the Great (The Dominican Central Province) is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt charity and your donation is deductible to the full extent of U.S. law.
- Can I give by phone or mail?
To give by phone, please call us at (312) 243-0011. To give through the mail, send a check to the following address: Dominican Province of St. Albert the Great, 1910 S. Ashland Ave, Chicago, IL 60608. If helpful, you can also download the Give by Mail form.
- What's your Tax ID number?
- Ministries of the Province of St. Albert the Great administrated by the Provincial Office have individual Tax ID Numbers. Call the Office of Mission Advancement if further clarification is needed.
- The Dominican Province of St. Albert the Great # 36-2850870
- The Society for Vocational Support # 36-2364657
- The Office of Mission Advancement # 36-4240359
- The Dominican Shrine of St. Jude Thaddeus # 36-2167922
- The St. Dominic Mission Society # 36-2362367
Our legal corporate title is “Dominicans, Province of St. Albert the Great, U.S.A.” and we do business (dba) as both “ Dominican Central Province” or “Society for Vocational Support.” Either of these names is sufficient for checks and other giving documents. We are also listed in the official Guidestar directory and recognized under the IRS Group Ruling for the Roman Catholic Church.
- Is my information kept private?
- Absolutely. Our policy is simple: we do not sell or share your information with third parties. Ever.
- Whom do I call with questions?
- Feel free to call either Fr. Andrew Carl Wisdom, O.P. or Mr. Bob Dixon in our Advancement Office at (312) 243-0011 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
- Can I donate stock or give from a retirement account?
- Absolutely. For stock transfer instructions, call either Mrs. Bridget Merck or Mr. Bob Dixon in our Provincial Center at (312) 243-0011 or email us at email@example.com. To give through your IRA, contact your advisor and request a charitable disbursement to the Dominican Central Province at 1910 S. Ashland Avenue, Chicago, IL 60608. See above for Tax ID numbers appropriate for your gift.